Miss Fluffy found herself at SAGE Veterinary Centers in Concord after she started seizing. Unfortunately, her family thought that they were doing the best thing for her in applying flea medication, but they mistakenly used a dog formula that can be toxic to little kittens like Miss Fluffy. This has become more of an issue with products being sold at big box stores or online without the direction of a veterinarian – cats are definitely not small dogs and process chemicals differently! Luckily, the team at SAGE was able to stabilize Miss Fluffy and support her with IVs until the toxins left her body with the help of a grant from SAGE Compassion for Animals. More of Miss Fluffy’s story to come!